Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Top 3D porn scenes worth watching at least once in your life

  1. #1
    Hostboard Member Karl47's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2022
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Top 3D porn scenes worth watching at least once in your life

    I've been recommended more than once to watch the “Space Nymph and the Mechanical Minotaur” scene - there's such a synthetic smoothness to the skin, as if he's massaging her with metal tentacles and she shudders with every touch, that every moan feels like a photograph of pleasure. The sounds are almost organic, as if the robot is learning to spare flesh. I nearly fell off my chair from shock. What three scenes immediately come to mind when you want something really crazy in 3D?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Marckusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2022
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Top 3D porn scenes worth watching at least once in your

    I came across 18comix - Free Adult Comics | after I was shown a screenshot of “Forest Elves and the Ancient Golem” at a party. I decided to check it out, and immediately came across an episode where an elven woman in semi-darkness asks the golem to “cleanse” her with magical saliva - he pours it in streams like hot living metal, and she screams with pleasure while the golem changes shape and caresses every fold of her body. I sat glued to the heroine's face, all excited to see what would happen next. After that, I explored the entire Fiction section - there are so many unpredictable worlds out there, it's like opening a new chapter of your darkest desires every time.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Emilia01's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2022
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Top 3D porn scenes worth watching at least once in your

    The one that blew my mind the most was “Underwater Siren Station” - where the characters float in weightlessness, and their touches are reflected in soft bursts of bubbles. A girl gives herself to two transparent creatures at the same time, and their tentacles glide over her body like pearls. The very contrast - cold water and hot body - makes the scene truly cinematic and devilishly arousing.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •